Groundbreaking Results Guaranteed
Sustainable Sterilization Treatments for You and Your Business
More Than 60 Years of Industry Experience
A Trusted Name in Environmentally Friendly Air and Water Sterilization Equipment
- Ozone Systems
- HEPA Filtration
- A Combination of HEPA and UVC Filtration
In Business for More Than 25 Years
- Food Plants
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Industrial Business-to-Business (B2B) Organizations
- We began working with CEC Technologies several years ago and found their chemical free Hydroxyl Radical Generator was a great solution for at that point eliminating odors, including smoking residual and destroying bacteria. Ultimately with COVID, we expanded our inventory and began using the units in every room to kill viruses and mitigate transmission. The hotel recently hosted the NBA Houston Rockets and is now the home for teams from the National Hockey League visiting Chicago. CEC developed and installed the UVC-1400 Air Sterilization System in the ballroom to protect players and staff from droplet exposure containing the COVID virus and any other bacteria released into the room during meetings and dining. I believe this specialized technology will establish a new standard of cleanliness and will assist us in the comeback and guest confidence in the hospitality industry.
Peter SimoncelliThe Ritz Carlton
- When COVID-19 was creeping into Wisconsin, Three Gaits, Inc., a therapeutic horsemanship center that teaches riding to people with disabilities, the team ran into numerous dead ends about how to effectively clean and sanitize equipment. According to Lauren Cnare, the executive director, “There was plenty of guidance for offices, restaurants and gyms, but nothing for a barn and the equipment used in horse care and riding, like saddles, reins and brushes.” That’s when further research led Three Gaits to CEC the Ozone Company and its new work with UV light for disinfection. “Their work in other unusual environments gave us comfort that their handheld UV light product could help keep our vulnerable riders and our volunteers healthy as part of an overall mask, social distancing and hand washing protocol for our riding lessons.” The tool is light-weight, portable and can be “aimed” at all the nooks and crannies of a leather saddle, reports Cnare. “Between the UV light and a scrub with saddle soap, parents, staff and volunteers all felt confident of our cleaning protocol.” And, no riders, instructors or volunteers have tested positive!
Lauren CnareThree Gaits, Inc.